Name: Tracey Crowle
My name is Tracey Crowle, I am the Home/School Family Liaison Support
I am normally in school every morning from 8.30
Please pop in and I will be happy to see you, or phone/ email me to organise a time for us to meet or have a chat. If needed home visits can also be arranged.
Please don't hesitate to contact me, I am here to support you.
tel: School 01726812757
My role in school is to provide support, advice, and information to the families within our school community.
I can help you with any worries that you may have in relation to your young person's education, behaviour and wellbeing. I am also here as someone you can talk too if you need it.
Advice and support is confidential, although concerns relating to safeguarding will always be dealt with in accordance with the schools safeguarding and child protection policy.
Support For Families Includes
- Admissions (support through the admission process for families and new pupils)
- Transport requests and updates.
- Providing information/signposting to other services
- Attendance support (promoting good attendance and punctuality)
- Supporting at EHCP (Annual Reviews)
- Transition for Post16 Learners (guidance with career, personal development and access to training and college)
- Facebook page
- School Events (Organising Training, information and whole school events for families)
- Organising Parent Group and Resource group
- Liaising with a range of external services
- Assistance in completing paperwork and forms
Support For Pupils Includes
- Promoting positive behaviour.
- Providing personal, social and emotional support to children
I have worked at Doubletrees for many years, my aim is to build strong relationships with you and your young people, so that every young person is happy thriving and fulfilling their potential here at school.